I’m a Senior Analyst II at NorthShore University Health System in Skokie, Illinois.
I possess 3 current Epic certifications:
- Epiccare Ambulatory
- Research Informatics Innovator – Core
- Clarity Data Model – Epiccare Ambulatory
I’m responsible for ongoing innovative Epic build (specializing in Personalized Medicine), support, maintenance, and upgrades of clinical solutions in order to provide the highest level of Patient care possible, while at the same time facilitating research. Work closely with operations, physicians, nurse practitioners and their staff to deliver high quality care in the four NorthShore University HealthCare hospitals and 900 physician multi-specialty group practices in the Chicago land area.
I work closely with Epic users to troubleshoot and resolve issues along with optimization of existing and new Epic workflows, build, testing and implementation of new Epic features and Epic system upgrades. Is a part of a multi-disciplinary Health Information team.
- Proficient in various Epic EHR models.
- Epic HL7 application support.
- Project management and leadership.
- Ability to quickly learn and implement new Epic functionality and activities.
- Proficient utilization of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote.
- Learning and passing along knowledge of Epic activities and workflows to other end-users, as well as providing Ambulatory help desk support as needed.
Strengths: Quick learner; extremely organized, proven capacity for adapting quickly to new challenges. Enthusiastic team player with “can-do” attitude and high level of confidence in tackling and achieving organizational goals. Strongly self-motivated and committed to professional growth. Iron-clad reputation for reliability.